April 16th, 2006


djabberd update

While brad was away skiing I hacked a bit on djabberd, primarily making it work using Log4perl to manage the insane amount of debuglog that was spewing over the console.

It also seems that we didn't implement the verify spec as we should, we forgot to send an ID back where we and the spec was expecting it, however it seems like ejabberd doesn't care if it is there or not.

Also, we can get features on a serverout connection if we advertise 1.0 compliance.

End result of the afternoon hacking is djabberd being able to talk to another djabberd instance, and much better logging control. Hopefully I didn't break anything.